(incl Financial Lease & Operating Lease)
Leasing is a particular kind of capital investment: Societe Generale Equipment Finance purchases the equipment you wish to invest in and allows you to use it in exchange for a monthly fee. At the end of the duration you will have the choice between several options due to the chosen leasing solution: purchase the equipment, extension of the lease contract or return of the equipment. Our leasing products span the entire range of varieties available in the market in terms of Operating Lease and Financial Lease: full and partial payout leasing, terminable leases, sale and lease back and full-service leasing. These full-service solutions are designed in such a way that the monthly lease instalment covers not only the use of the equipment but can also include additional services such as repairs and servicing which is usually offered by SGEF together with our partners from the industries.
- no need to use your own liquidity to purchase the equipment
- no impact on your balance sheet
- savings in terms of trade tax
- lease instalments are tax-deductible as operating expenses
- budgetable costs due to the contractually agreed monthly instalments
- limited risk of equipment becoming obsolete due to its short useful economic life